Tuesday, August 25, 2015

China and Buffalo Wild Wings...... My Favorite Places!

There are only two places in the world that have truly captured my heart, one is of the far away variety and the other is more close to home.

China  I spent a month exploring China during my sophomore summer and I have not and will never forget it.  It was spectacularly different from America and was one of the most exciting places I have ever visited in my life! The thirteen hour plane ride was completely worth it!

(Personal photo of the Muslim district in Xian, China)

(Personal photo at the stone forest in Kunming, China) 

(Personal photo of the Great Wall of China in Beijing, China)

Buffalo Wild Wings While my second favorite place in the world is not quite so adventurous, it does serve my most favorite meal while entertaining me with five different screens at once!

(Buffalo Wild Wings -- glassdoor.com)

1 comment:

  1. How great that you have been to China, Briana: wow! And it sounds like you got to travel around a lot, which is even better! That picture of the stone forest is gorgeous... I had not heard about that before, so I looked it up: what a fascinating place! I've never been to India either, but I love how you can use the Internet to see pictures of a place and learn about it: so if I ever DO get a chance to go to India or China, I will be ready with a long list of places that I want to see! :-)

    ReplyDelete