Monday, August 31, 2015

Tech Tip: Blogger Template

Alright I'm not going to lie, with my background in Graphic Arts I could have made my own template purely from code if I wanted to spend that much time on this project. In fact when I was in high school I won first place in a Website design competition at state level and went onto nationals where my computer crashed, my partner got sick, and I ended up withdrawing in order to not end up at the bottom of that 26 people long list.  So in short, I had a lot of fun with this tech tip!  I wanted the look to be something sort of whimsical and not so serious, but I didn't want the design to be distracting from the actual information.  I chose my blog post text out of my preference for wanting to actually be able to read the text in both color and font, I have really bad eyes.  The purple color of the title is fairly self-explanatory and everything else was just for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment