Saturday, August 29, 2015

Week 1 Curation

I'll be honest, I've been a user of bookmarks for a long time... though mostly just for webcomics and news sites.  However I wonder why I've never thought to use my bookmarks for my schoolwork, which would be a lot more important than my daily dose of webcomics.

Pinterest on the other hand, is a magical place full of many many magical ideas and happiness.  I look on Pinterest everyday, I use it at work, I use it for school, and sometimes I just like to look at the pretty pictures. Pinterest is probably the most useful thing I have ever come across. I have boards about holiday decorations, flower arrangements for work, house improvement, inspiration quotes, and  healthy food recipes. I love Pinterest!  Also I find it really great for work as I am a florist and often have brides who would like to see the work we do, and Pinterest just makes it easy to share photos and ideas. Also many people are able to bring me photos from Pinterest to show me exactly what their wanting, which is possibly the best thing ever in the history of flower arranging!

(personal photo from Pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment